The ultimate in luxury beach side accommodation…
Catered or self catered, this is some of the very best accommodation available in Cornwall.
- Sleeps up to 4 people
- Open plan kitchen -living area
- High specification kitchen including; Smeg fridge, cooking range, dishwasher and washing machine
- Two large double bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms
- All linen and towels are provided
- Private decking area
- Private outdoor hot tub with views across the bay
- Outside shower to wash sand off wetsuits and boards
- Stunning sea-views across Mawgan Porth beach
- Dogs welcome
- Free onsite parking
- Wifi available free of charge
Self Catering Lodge
After a day of exploring everything Cornwall has to offer, the self catering Lodge is the perfect sanctuary to relax and re-energise! It comes with a fully equipped kitchen with a few of the daily essentials stocked as standard. You can add a welcome hamper onto your booking if you wish so you don’t have to rush to the shops as soon as you arrive. This Lodge is separate to the main building, with own private outside space, it really is a home from home! For more details click here.
Last Minute Offers
You’re on holiday, you deserve a break from cooking so let us look after you! Using the best local ingredients, all our food is lovingly prepared and made fresh to order. We offer a range of different catered options or you mix and match your meal requirements so your holiday is truly tailored to your needs. We will be on hand for whatever you need, wether you are celebrating an important birthday or you just want to chill out with a catered BBQ, we will do it all for you in the comfort of The Lodge. For more information on our catered options, please click here.
The Added Extras
Make sure your stay at Seavista’s luxury Lodge is even more memorable with these added extras…
- Add a relaxing Neal’s Yard spa treatment, prices start from only £40 for 1 hour.
- Add our famous Cornish breakfast to your break. Join us every morning in our breakfast room for a delicious breakfast, the perfect way to start your day. £8 per adult per day and £5 per child up to 12 years old.
- Add homemade evening dinners throughout your stay. These can be pre-booked or decide once you have arrived. Prices start from £18 for 2 courses.
- Your canine companion can come too! We accept dogs in our the Lodge. £20 per stay, one – two dogs at any one time depending on size and breed.