This room is for the romantic in you! With a gorgeous cream wrought iron bed and dreamy Cath Kidston wallpaper, coupled with a modern en suite, this really is a relaxing space to get away from it all. Slightly larger than room 4, this room benefits from a large picture window, making it easy to get lost in the in the stunning Cornish views across Mawgan Porth.
October – February £80 per night
March – September £90 per night*
*Minimum two night stay during peak season (March – September). If you would like to book or discuss staying for one night, please call us on 01637 860276.
Book online here.
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Digital Colour TVs
- Free WiFi
- Iron and Ironing Boards are available on request. We also offer a laundry service at a small extra charge.
- Please note - there is no smoking anywhere inside Seavista.
- There is a ￡10 reduction for single occupancy per night.
- Certain rooms are able to take 'put you up beds' for an additional ￡10 per night - please ask Kate for details
- Cots available on request