From £75 per night, including breakfast, our valley view double room is light and airy, offering the very best comfort for each guest. For the early birds amongst you, the sunrise across Mawgan Porth Valley is truly stunning. This lovely room has been tastefully decorated to reflect the beauty outside and benefits from a generously sized (4ft 6in) bed and a modern en-suite bathroom.
October – February £75 per night
March – September £85 per night*
*Minimum two night stay during peak season (March – September). If you would like to book or discuss staying for one night, please call us on 01637 860276.
Book online here.
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Digital Colour TVs
- Free WiFi
- Iron and Ironing Boards are available on request. We also offer a laundry service at a small extra charge.
- Please note - there is no smoking anywhere inside Seavista.
- There is a ￡10 reduction for single occupancy per night.
- Certain rooms are able to take 'put you up beds' for an additional ￡10 per night - please ask Kate for details
- Cots available on request