There are many fantastic restaurants in the Mawgan Porth area:
There are two pubs and one bistro in Mawgan Porth:
- The Merrymoor Inn offers good traditional Pub Food and has a lovely local atmosphere (they do a great steak!).
- Fire, this bistro offers local seafood in a relaxed atmosphere and has a Mediterranean feel to the menu.
There is also another three pubs very close by:
- The Travellers Rest (Trevarrian) offers family friendly pub food at a great price
- The Pheonix (Watergate Bay) Offers daily blackboard specials of fresh fish and great local produce – great atmosphere with live music most weekends
- The Falcon (St Mawgan) Great 16th Century pub serving traditional food using local produce – beautiful setting
- Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen Cornwall is just 5 minutes drive away and we will be happy to drop you off and Fifteen can call you a taxi for the return journey.
- Padstow is just a 20-minute drive from here and has a variety of Rick Stein restaurants to choose from, along with a new restaurant called No. 6, which is owned by chefs trained by Gordon Ramsay.
Kate and Ozzie love to dine out so if you need any recommendations just ask – they know all the best places and hidden gems!!!
If you would like reservations at any of these restaurants Kate or Ozzie would be happy to sort this out for you.